Lately, I have been trying to play Yugioh online, for free. I didn’t find anything besides advertisements your Yugioh Online, Duelpass advertisements, and Yugioh quizzes. There were Yugioh quizzes on facebook, the 4-kids homepage, even small on toy company website. The fact is, these quizzes were pretty simple but they asked soulful questions. My favorite quiz out of all of them was a quiz about type of duel style you had. If you dueled like Yugi, Kaiba, Joey, etc… In my latest post, I am going to give a list of duel styles I found, and on the comments box, I want you guys to write what you think is your duel style!
Having a duel style helps strengthen your strategies because you can revolve them around a certain type of style. I found a lot of decent duel styles on the internet. They were more like keywords than styles, so I mixed and matched them up according to similarity. Some might seem better than others, but choose the duel style which you know is the one you use:
- On a tough situation, pull out your strongest monster!
- Attack, attack!
- Fill your deck with very high defense monsters, so your opponent can’t penetrate your defense
- Use a couple of high attack monsters but use a trap in a bad situation
- Kill your foe with traps
- Focus your whole deck on summoning crazy strong monsters!
- Use weak monsters with awesome effects and use traps to keep them alive
- Use weak monsters with awesome effects and use equip spells to boost their attack and/or defense
- Play field spells to protect certain type of monsters
- Activate ritual spells to dish out high attack monsters with decent effects
Here are all the compilations of styles I found. I would say that I use a lot of weak monsters that have good effects and help them with my traps.Â Remember, we all have dueling styles that make our decks unique, one battle style isn’t necessarily good as another. So if you write down your dueling style on the comments box, please write with all honesty.