Shooting Quasar Dragon was recently released in the TCG as a Shonen Jump promotional card. Shooting Quasar Dragon is ultra-powerful synchro with ultra-long summoning conditions. Shooting Quasar Dragon can attack at least twice per turn, can negate one effect every turn, and can special summon Stardust Dragon every turn. Yeah, those are some godly effects however in order to play it, you need one synchro tuner monster and two non-synchro material monsters. However, Shooting Quasar Dragon is still a good card and I recommend it to Quick Synchro decks. Here is a nice way to play Shooting Quasar Dragon:
– Junk Synchron.
– Doppel Warrior.
– Monster Reborn.
– Glow-Up Bulb(unused).
– Level 2 Monster(not Doppel Warrior).
– Normal Summon Junk Synchron and revive a level 2 Monster.
– Special Summon Doppel Warrior from your Hand.
– Synchro Junk Synchron and the Level 2 Monster for a Level 5 Synchro Monster.
– Play Monster Reborn and revive Junk Synchron.
– Synchro Junk Synchron with Doppel Warrior for another Level 5 Synchro Monster.
– You get 2 face-up Level 1 attack position Doppel Tokens with 400 ATK each.
– Use Glow-Up Bulb it’s Effect and revive it.
– Synchro Glow-Up Bulb and the Doppel Token for Formula Synchron.
– Draw a card.
– Synchro Formula Synchron and the 2 Level 5 Synchro Monsters for Shooting Quasar Dragon.